Monday, February 25, 2013

The "Eyes" Have It...

America's Best called to say my new glasses were in.

I had had an eye exam last week to continue my shopping with them.

The doctor said my prescription had not changed much.

I go in about every two years to have my eyes checked and to get new glasses. Two pair.

 Somehow more than 4 years had gone by since I last went there.

When you get to be my age, it seems all the doctors say the same thing "Your _______ is/are fine, about what you'd expect for someone your age."

I had spent a while choosing eyeglass frames after the exam. Felt a little uneasy. Not sure why?

Long ago I had learned that "2 pair for $69" COULD happen but - with bifocal lenses - the cost jumps up.

Choosing glass or plastic lenses, tinting, transition lenses,  no-line bifocals, etc. move the actual cost  higher and higher.

 But the eye exam is free.

My cat prefers stylish reading glasses.

Cats can see in the dark. I sometimes have trouble reading, even by a bright lamp.

When that starts to happen, I think about getting new glasses.

(Click on the photos for more details.)

It becomes difficult when you want to use Photoshop on a photo taken with a fisheye lens effect.

Better put on my new glasses.


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home