Tuesday, November 20, 2012

It's Tuesday so it must be movie night...

The subdued, understated Regal Charles Towne Square 18 Theater sits quietly in North Charleston.

But Tuesday is becoming a busy night.

ALL 18 screens with ALL the movies showing are $6.

Yep. A flat 6 smackers for us Seniors and all you Juniors.

Family of four = $24. Money left over for refreshments at the snack bar.

I've been doing this for several weeks now. One night I even received a coupon for a free popcorn. Yikes.

There are other Regal Theaters in the area but ONLY this one makes this offer.

I did see a sign taped to the box office window that said Christmas and New Year's would NOT be included in the $6.00 offer. Huh?

Oh, both holidays fall on a Tuesday this year.

And, hey, if that's not enough, there's Cowboy Brazilian Steak House  opening next month, across the parking lot, next to City Hall.

But, wait, there's more!

It's possible that a well known singer sneaks into this North Charleston area to enjoy her seafood treats.

Not naming names but her initials stand for Jennifer Lopez.

The web listings for the Regal Theaters don't seem to mention this unique Tuesday special. I always call first before I head over there.

Be a good idea to do that.

(Click on the pictures to see more details.)

Even theaters that offer a special rate for matinees - before 6pm - are not as low as this.

My Loyalty card for Regal still earns me points for each show.

I can't afford to stay home.

Especially if I skip lobster. Sorry J. Lo.






Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home