Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Birthday Presents...

So my 72nd birthday tomorrow means free food.

Denny's wants me to come by for breakfast.

Might stop along the way for a free birthday drink of my choice at Starbucks.

Social Media Marketing means companies keep track of such things as your birthday and then they let you know that they know. Cool.

This evening, it's a night-before-birthday treat at Ruby Tuesday.

They want me to enjoy one of their special burgers AND unlimited French fries. (Or are they still being called Freedom Fries?)

The Crab Shack is a fine seafood restaurant I enjoy all year long.

This week they want me to come by for a free birthday feast.

Looks like I could be out to The Edge Of America to participate in the the Shack's noted Crabby Hour.

Or I might go to their West Ashley location.

Either place, I probably will have some of their peel-and-eat shrimp.

Nom. Nom.

The really good news is places offer you a week or so to come in and celebrate.

Could have been a long, long night!

(Click on pictures to read the signs.) Thanks for stopping by to wish me a Happy Birthday.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Wed Apr 27, 10:38:00 PM , Blogger Paul said...

I'm sure you remember the Alka Seltzer commercials: I can't believe I ate the whooooooooole thing! :) Happy Birthday, Chuck!

 
At Sat Apr 30, 09:46:00 PM , Blogger Patrick said...

I'm just waiting for Outback to offer me a free Ribeye for my birthday. I'd be all over that!

 
At Tue May 03, 12:59:00 AM , Blogger Elvin said...

Happy Birthday, Chuck.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home