Monday, February 06, 2012

500th Milestone

Including a picture of the Fiat 500 would be a good way to symbolize my 500th blog. (Actually, like my blog, Fiat has been around a long time, but this is their newest model.)

Maybe post the logo of the FORTUNE 500 or the S&P 500.

Perhaps include a clip from the 2009 movie "500 Days of Summer;" the 500 Greatest Albums of All Time compiled by Rolling Stone magazine or the checkered flags of the famous Indy 500.

Speaking of milestones, my younger daughter Heather delivered my newest grandson 4 months ago and Aiden is growing fast.

Are you getting the feeling I have reached a new level on my blog and I'm pretty happy about it?

Yesterday I got a hit from my 145th country - Malawi.

This landlocked African nation is bordered by Zambia, Tanzania and Mozambique.

All three of them had already been to my blog, so the word is getting around.

The blog will be 6 years old in March and January was the first time I had more than 3,000 pageloads in a month.

The total so far is 66,000+.

Sometimes people ask what I write about on my blog?

The name combines Chuck and Photography.



That's what it's all about.

Here's a shot taken Friday night at How Art Thou? on Maybank Highway, next to the Terrace Theater.

(Click on the photos for a larger image.)

It's good to see a new place doing well with a large, happy crowd.

In addition to the 4-screen theater, there's ZIA a few doors away, several other restaurants and the Pour House music venue is across the street.

A nice area to visit.

Thanks for stopping by. Please come again.

(Please click http://photo.meetup.com/687.)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Tue Feb 07, 06:15:00 AM , Blogger Suzie said...

How do you know it is the 500th? Did you count them? I want to know how many I have posted too!! I don't know how to do that. I wonder if I have done 500??

 
At Tue Feb 07, 09:32:00 AM , Blogger chuckography said...

There's a free tracking program called statcounter.com that I installed years ago. It gives me daily/weekly/total stats and even what country is looking
. Check it out!

 
At Sun Feb 12, 06:25:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wohoo! Congratulations Chuck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home