Friday, May 27, 2011

This Is Possibly A Public Service...

Technology keeps changing.

Now these cell phone that really are Smart are shifting up from 3G to 4G.

Well, not mine. I just got one. (I don't recall hearing about 1G or 2G?)

I'm getting better at remembering I have a computer WITH me now instead of saying "I'll Google that when I get home."

But what hasn't changed is needing inks for our printers. We are afraid we'll run out in the middle of something so we stock up.

That can REALLY get expensive at most stores - even Sam's Club.

Some people tell me they buy inks online. I found Cartridge World in Mt. Pleasant that sells discounted "refills."

I bring in a a baggie of empty "retail" cartridges and walk out with "refills." I've never had a problem and save about 40%.

Oh, HP and the others keep coming out with newer printers with more - or less - numbers of colors.

Rule of thumb: all inks are expensive. The printer should be given to us for free!

So, drop me a comment and tell me how you handle your ink-stained currency situation?

Do you save online? Are there Ink Clubs? I've heard of kits you can buy to do your own refills? Can you save enough to do all that?


(Click on the photos for more detail. Refills MIGHT save you some money or you may suggest a better way to do this. It's US against THEM.) Thanks for stopping by.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home