Sunday, December 21, 2008

If there's A sign, somebody tried it.....

I feel I am a law abiding person.

My daughter is a sworn police officer but, even without that, I tend to do the right thing.

Seeing signs that forbid certain behavior or actions tells me someone must have tried it.

At the end of a tour of Buckingham Palace, I saw that someone MUST have flipped out a blanket and picnic basket on the Royal Lawn.


At Niagara Falls, I did not see anyone lugging around a barrel so maybe "going over the Falls" is no longer a popular fad.

The sign is a reminder NOT to even think about edging closer to the massive water surging past.

Perhaps lawyers suggested this sign as a head start in presenting a sad case in court.

Going in to see the inspiring Lincoln Memorial in Washington, I fought the urge to give that banister a ride.

Similar to the reaction we have when we see a "wet paint" sign.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Sat Dec 27, 03:16:00 PM , Blogger CarolinaDreamz said...

Thanks for making me think differently about things that I see. My camera is teaching me to look at things differently, too.

I clearly do not take enough pictures.

I'll get there.. I hope. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home