Monday, January 31, 2011

Dumb Animals ....Yeah, Right!

About a year ago I bought my cat an "Automatic Dispensing Water Bowl."

He used to have a regular white bowl sitting next to his white bowl of dry cat food.

Below his sisal rope scratching post.

Now I didn't have to fill it so often.

And it "balances" the cat area on either side of the large pocket doors.

Neat and efficient.

I don't think the cat agrees.

The "change" started almost a week ago and it quickly became a human hazard.


I could have tripped and hurt myself. Hey...WHO is the master here?

Oh, never mind, that never is in doubt when dealing with a cat.

Each morning it had been moved slightly closer to the bowl of dry food.

A little each day. Hook your striped paw over the edge and tug it gently. Didn't spill a drop.



Once it cleared the doorway and the step I gave in.

OK Wally, you win.

The water dispenser now sits next to the bowl of dry food.



I think he can read too. Yikes.


(So far we have not addressed the litter box situation.

He goes outside, comes back in and uses it. I keep it clean.

Click on the pictures for more details.

Thanks for spending time with me and my cat.)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Mon Jan 31, 09:12:00 PM , Blogger JanetLee said...

Cats are wily creatures. We just think we are their masters.

 
At Wed Feb 02, 12:19:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Dogs have masters. Cats have servants." I have both a cat & a large dog. The cat tells us both what to do! Wally looks to be a big boy.

Semper Fi!

carla

 
At Tue Nov 12, 04:21:00 AM , Blogger Michael Sheen said...

Fantastic articles are posted by you in this blog. You give a nice thing. Thank you for such a nice article. Every word on this blog helps me to give detail to me.
cheap water dispenser

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home