Monday, January 10, 2011

Night Writer ...

So you wait till dark and take your camera and tripod.

Oh, and carry two small flashlights.

Out to make a name for myself.

I quickly discovered it is darn near impossible to face the camera and "write" kcuhC with a flashlight. Or with anything else.


My shooting partner Kevin suggested we could just "flip" the image in the computer.

That idea had me so excited I was "beside myself with joy" as you can see above.

Later we realized that when the image was adjusted to make my name readable, it reversed the writing on my Marine Corps t-shirt.

Glad I didn't try to write "Semper Fi."


(A security guard at nearby St. Francis hospital drove by a few times to see what all the lights were about by the split oak trees. Glad we stayed out of the Meditation Garden. Try doing long exposures at night. Thanks for stopping by.)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Mon Jan 10, 02:29:00 PM , Blogger Charlestonjoan said...

Wow! Very cool! What made you chose the Meditation Garden? I do love that split oak tree.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home