Sunday, January 25, 2009

Knowing Where To Draw The Line....

Each month when my Photography Group meets, we do a SHOW & TELL of some of our favorite photos.

A while back a member suggested we do an optional "theme" each month so we could compare how others approach a common topic.

The theme for February is "LINES."

Often I go online for an example and the one shown above is a good one. Take a moment and observe what the photographer did with "striped lines."

I carry my camera with me all the time so, hopefully, I will "cross the line" before our next meeting.

Meanwhile, I looked back to a flooding on the Market when high tide met rainfall and I was able to capture "Underwater Cross Walks Lines"

(We meet on 2nd Wednesday. Click http://photo.meetup.com/687)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home