Saturday, July 14, 2012

Signs of the Times....

Saw this the other night.

It seems to summarize the current "Social Media" situation.

Look around a darkened theater and you'll see why such a suggestion is needed.

I can remember when signs asked ladies to remove their hats.

No, really. Oh, wait a minute, maybe I saw that in a movie.

Unfortunately there was another sign in this theater that came close but was a little dated. It said "No Mobiles or Pagers."


Thanks for stopping by.

I still carry my camera into theaters but never take pictures during a screening. "Pirates" lurk there and I don't want to be bounced out the door.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Sat Jul 14, 11:08:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ladies removing hats? Seems impossible. Oh, yes, maybe I remember that as well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home