Saturday, May 19, 2012

Just Playing Around....

Placing your face on the copy machine is NOT a new idea.

Being a nurse and finding the time to copy your face is the real challenge.

Do this during a break?

Suppose a patient's call button comes on?

The bright light could hurt your eyes so the healthy thing to do is clamp them shut.

Taking off your glasses would be good too.

But, leave on the stiffly starched hat.

I found this 40-year old Xerox copy in my Mom's things as I sorted what to save and what to give to a charity.

I kept this from her days at St. Francis Xavier Hospital, It shows a giddy moment in her 25 years as a nurse.

Mom passed away in March. She was 96.

She still had her sense of humor.

(Sure, click on the photo for more detail.)

Mom would like that.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At Sun May 20, 04:59:00 PM , Blogger Suzie said...

What a wonderful, silly gift to find from your mother. I think I would have liked her a lot! I am very sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is.

 
At Tue May 22, 05:35:00 PM , Blogger Rick said...

Sorry for your loss. How long ago did she work at St Francis. I worked there for over 25 years. Love finding things like that.

 
At Wed May 23, 12:27:00 AM , Blogger chuckography said...

Mom was at St. Francis from 1956 to 1981. Then she enjoyed 31 years of retirement. Hope I do as well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home