Monday, March 29, 2010

An Ongoing Tradition.....

Spring is popping up all over and it's that special time of year of rebirth and joy.

Yes. Here comes Easter.

And my annual posting of two pictures.

Old timers with my blog will remember that a nearby church had to cancel their Sunrise Service one year and I happened by with my camera.

Later I did attend an old-fashioned outdoor tent revival at that church and saw the preacher place a glass of liquid on the lectern. I asked about it and was told it was his "bug glass."

Preaching outdoors meant coping with flying insects and if he choked on one, there was the water. Made sense.



The other picture - really a cartoon - often comes to mind a few days or weeks after Easter.

This time I remembered it in time.

I see you smiling.

Have a nice day.

(Recently I Googled "bunny rabbits" and this pair of ravaged chocolate edibles came up. A lot!

Guess it's not my little secret anymore.)

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Tue Mar 30, 06:28:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love that sign. It's great. I am delighted to have my camera with me when I spot unusual and/or funny signs.

 
At Thu Apr 01, 09:57:00 PM , Anonymous Kevin said...

Love the bunnies!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home