Thursday, February 11, 2010

Low Light Delight...

Big Bill Morganfield comes over from Atlanta about once a year to play the Blues for his many fans.

He was at Home Team on Highway 61 for the 20th annual Blues Bash.

My new camera encourages me to shoot in dim settings without using a flash so I had a good opportunity under stage lighting.

Big Bill, son of the legendary Muddy Waters, channeled his Dad on a few songs. Obviously he has that sound in his genes.

The place was packed and the music was strong.

My Canon S90 also lets me do some "editing" in the camera so I shot a few in black & white.

I think using the theatrical light is better than popping a harsh flash.

Muddy's son sounded great either way.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home