Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A North Charleston Business Decision...


North Charleston has NOT banned smoking in public places.

*Cough* *Cough*

The City decided it would leave that up to the business owners. It would either attract customers or make them go somewhere else. Hopefully still in N. Charleston.

After my first visit to this really nice Sports Bar I chose not to go back.

It was too smoke-filled for me. Later I read that it had closed. Too bad.

I was driving past today and saw a beer truck unloading out front.

Hmm. Must have reopened?

Owner Mark Hamilton said he opened it about six months ago.

"I don't like smoking when I'm eating so I banned it here," he added with a smile.

I asked if he still served Boddingtons?

He said they do so I'll be visiting there again.

That was a "clean air" business decision I made.


(Click on the photos for more details on this place across from Tanger Outlets. Another example of why I carry my Canon S90 most of the time. Say hi to Mark and thank him.)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home