Thursday, June 24, 2010

PETS: Weather or not....

C'mon. You've thought about it.

The dog would LOVE to strip off that hot, furry coat in summer.

That just makes sense.

Not sure that a vet would agree but I took scissors in hand one year in San Diego and did a "little trim.".

Fido stayed in the house for a long, long time.

He really didn't seem to want to go out at all.

It started one day when I used a clothespin on this lovely sheepdog and "pinned"his hair out of his eyes.

"Wow/Woof," he said as he raced around the back yard, barking at the sun he had never seen before.

My cat is orange striped and sheds a lot.

That tells me he wants to have less hair. Do cats sweat?

I remember he liked our surprise snow last February.

Wallaby wished his legs were longer of course.

Cats don't like water but he didn't seem to make that connection whenever I put him out in the snow. That was often because I liked taking pictures of him. As he adjusted.

Oh yes, he quickly adapted to global cooling.

There was evidence of yellow snow.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Thu Jun 24, 10:54:00 AM , Blogger The Cassina Group said...

Great post for this hot summer weather!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home