Saturday, June 05, 2010

Hello, Charles .....

A politician called me today.

Actually, it might have just been a candidate for a political post. Or maybe a volunteer worker. The kind who tacks up posters on telephone poles. Or hammers a sign into a lawn.

Amazing that a person would have the time to pick up the phone, find my number and give me a call.

Wonder how many calls he made on this Saturday morning?

He probably would be more efficient if he had used a social network and sent me a "tweet."

But no, that would not be as personal as the recording that played when I got up and walked over to the phone and answered "hello?"

I'm sure all these interruptions will end next Tuesday after the polls close.

[Don't bother to click on the images. I found them on the Internet and they are tiny.]

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home