Friday, September 11, 2009

A Photo I Missed.....

This is a photo posted on the internet.

The beautiful panoramic view from Windows On The World restaurant.

There is no picture like this in my files.

I never got to the top of the World Trade Center.

(In Chicago I went up to the 95th floor of the John Hancock Center. There was no cost to go up, it had a bar and offered a great view of the Sears Tower.

Guess that's called the Willis Tower now.)


I spotted a mural featuring the WTC towers while I was riding the subway in New York a few years ago.

More than once, while watching a movie filmed in The City before 2001, I've seen the sparkling high rise distinctive landmarks.


I did stand in line for a tour at the Empire State Building most of a day during the Christmas holidays a few years ago.

Eventually we went up to the top and I looked over Central Park at a patch of sunshine that broke through the gray overcast.

Not quite the same.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home