Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Birthday .....To Me!

Yeah, right.

It would be great to receive a new SmartCar as a present but I was just sitting in one a former co-worker had just bought.

I think my Saturn Ion and I are destined to spend a few more years together.

But I did learn this birthday year you can receive a Presidential candidate card! Well, not exactly FROM a party leader, but one with his (or her) picture on the front.

My brother handed me this card Sunday and - quite frankly - I'm surprised he didn't get me the other one featuring the candidate closer to my age.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Tue Apr 29, 01:12:00 AM , Blogger Windviel said...

Happy Birthday, Chuck.
Many happy returns and many, many more.

 
At Tue Apr 29, 04:41:00 AM , Blogger JanetLee said...

Happy Birthday!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home