Monday, February 11, 2008

Photography MeetUp Feb 13 (click for link)

Just a few more days.

The Manager at Madra Rua Irish Pub and Grill has been alerted that a small group of Charleston area photographers plan to assemble there Wednesday at 7pm to discuss 21st century photography - film and digital.

As the humble organizer (Hey, with a blog named "Chuckography" you had to assume I had a camera!) I anxiously wait to see how many of those who sent a positive RSVP actually will show up.

Of course, you ALL are invited. The details are in the link above. Click on the title.

If I am the only one there, I can always have a Boddingtons and some great fish and chips. And, yes, I will have my camera with me.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home