Friday, May 04, 2007

Numbers Tell The Story...


.....at three minutes and four
seconds after 2 AM on the 6th of May this year, the time and date will
be: 02:03:04 05/06/07.

This will not happen again in our lifetimes.

My last car was a good one and passed 100,000 miles with no major problems. In fact, I kept an eye on the odometer to capture the moment it passed a significant mark.

As the countdown continued, I made sure to keep my camera handy - in the car.

The magic moment passed and I remembered it about 12 miles later.

My dad told a story about a man who wanted to sell his car and sought out information on how to "roll back" the odometer - obviously against the law.

A few days later my dad asked if he had sold the car and the man laughed and said "Are you kidding, why would I get rid of a car with such low mileage?!"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home