Sunday, July 03, 2011

How about a Cup of Fair Trade Organic Coffee?

So I was shopping at the Tanger Stores and wandered into a Kitchen shop.

It dawned on me it was Tuesday and Seniors get a discount on that day at this store. (When you're retired, days of the week sort of blend together.)

Saw this KEURIG single-cup coffee maker and thought "Hmm, that would provide some variety in the morning."

Living alone, a 3 pound can of ground coffee makes a LOT of cups of coffee and seems to last forever.

But it's the same taste day after day.

I could see a French Vanilla flavored cup.

Or when my daughter - newly appointed as a detective - came by, we could sip cups of Donut Shop brew. Ouch.

Some days it would help to start with EXTRA BOLD Sumatran Reserve.

Like when you need to really be at the top of your game.

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day (Is that the slogan at Denny's?) and the right combination of coffee can't hurt.

Sorry Starbucks.

(Click twice on the pictures for more detail. This really does provide variety in the morning. Drop by for a cup.)

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Sun Jul 03, 04:39:00 PM , Blogger Pixel Peeper said...

I hope you write about how you like this coffee machine. I've been debating with myself if to get one or not. You have a good argument for it...I'm the only one who drinks coffee in my household, and then only on weekends (during the week, I get my coffee all at work).

On that discount...how senior does one have to be before discount eligible at the outlet?

 
At Sun Jul 03, 08:26:00 PM , Blogger chuckography said...

Seems like I've been a "Senior" forever but I assume they start at age 60.

I chose a machine that brews 6,8,or 10ozs cup sizes. Some only do one size.

No complaints! Exactly the change I wanted on days I really only want 1-2 cups.

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home