Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yeah, yeah...marketing claims

Has a menu ever said "Well, our burger is kinda puny."

You know, "too bad you didn't eat first before you came here."


Hey, I will be the one to decide if a meal is a snack or very filling.

*Burp* Believe it here.

You know a burger doesn't get interesting until you go over 1,000 calories.

So I watched the waitress smile knowingly when I ordered the bacon cheeseburger.

Hmmm. That's different.

A burger served on toasted white bread.

I could see the bacon peeking out looked crispy, the way I like it.

And the lettuce and tomato was in place.

I had ordered potato salad instead of fries.

Maybe healthier?
She came over while I was still staring at the meal.

"I did tell you it was a large burger between TWO grilled cheese sandwiches, didn't I?"

Actually I guess she did.

I was busy trying to figure out if my 2-tier mouth could work on this 5-tier sandwich.


(Click twice on the pictures for more details. If you are dieting, you might not want to do that.This Grill opens at 4pm each day so go for a late lunch.) Thanks for stopping by.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Wed Mar 30, 12:12:00 PM , Blogger imabug said...

don't let your doctor see this post :)

 
At Wed Mar 30, 01:44:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, that is a HUGE burger!

 
At Wed Mar 30, 02:20:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm hungry

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home