Sunday, February 03, 2008

BEST Super Bowl (Ads) Ever!

I didn't even call Andolini's for pizza until 7:00pm. They said it was quiet, all the tv football fans had crowded in and gone. Whew.

Went by and picked up my pepperoni pie and got to my buddy's house around 7:45. We opened beers, took a slice and started watching the kickoff. On the giant plasma screen. With his built-in recorder. The game started when WE decided it would start.

THIS was the year we would watch and re-watch the Super Bowl....commercials.

The best - we agreed - was the Bridgestone Tire one with the squirrel in the road, the swerving car and the screeching animals. Yeah! Ran that one backwards and forwards.

Oh, the Patriots did not have an unbeaten season.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Mon Feb 04, 02:49:00 PM , Blogger CarolinaDreamz said...

Hi Chuck.

I wasn't able to see any commercials, until I returned home, from Florida, during the fourth quarter.

I vaguely remember one making me laugh. I'm sorry I missed this one. I'll keep an eye out for it.. perhaps in blogland..

the photo is priceless! *smile* ~Heidi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home