Thursday, March 27, 2014

Some more Dim Sum....


If you're searching around for Dim Sum in the Charleston area, there's now a Saturday Brunch on Daniel Island.

At the Dragon Palace from 11:00 - 2:00.

I've had some Sum as an appetizer there but this features 20 (or more) menu items.

I checked it out this past weekend.

Wanted me some more Dim Sum.

It's on my mind because I became a sponsor on a Kickstarter project to help create a local mobile Dim Sum food truck.

Yes, really, a young man named Chad Moore wants to fill a cultural taste void.

He has put his money where his mouth is, has coughed up most and now is seeking the final $15,000 he needs.

I made a modest pledge and receive almost daily updates.

You can be part of this venture - with great, tasty rewards - but you had better hurry...the countdown shows only 04 Days: 01 Hour:53 Minutes.

Chad is on his way back from intensive Dim Sum cooking classes experiences in Hong Kong.

His food truck is expected to start rolling here in June.

This is a well-thought out process and he obviously has great support.

The goal should easily be reached - with room to spare - in the next few days.

Here is the pledge level I chose:
Pledge $80 or more:
Advanced Early Backer - My lifelong gratitude, all Kickstarter backer updates, 25* free entrees, free bumper sticker, and an invite to a special tasting.


Estimated delivery: 
You selected

  

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home