Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The BIG Game...

Well, actually it was pretty much a blow-out but the IMAGES of the game were big.

Sunday I was visiting my Mom at Sandpiper and mentioned I was getting a larger television.

She asked "how big?"

I said if it was turned on end, it would be 5 feet tall (60 inches).

Mom said "Remember, I'm 5 foot two, with eyes of blue."

I said "Mom, we both have green eyes." We laughed.

I came a cross a photo of my small house on James Island that I rented when I first came back to Charleston.

Yes, there was a tv, of sorts.

The whole house was only 20 feet wide and the living room was 10 feet across.

I found a North Charleston sports bar called SPORTZ that featured a projection tv screen that was 20 feet wide.

Bigger than my house!

The two fellows from Sears picked up the old 46 " set and asked where I wanted it.

"Over there on the side of the room..but, I would really like it downstairs."

I want ahead of them and they carefully carried it down the stairs and put it down out of the way in my spacious "Charleston Basement."

Whew!

Thanks fellas.

That would have been quite a balancing act for me to move.


(Click on the photos to see more detail.)

Now I am in the process of adding other new equipment.

So much high tech has happened in the last 6 years I have to scramble to catch up.

I want to stream Netflix movies.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home