Thursday, June 11, 2009

Return To Sender ....

We've all heard the familiar slogan "You can't go home again."

The Post Office says "you can't even mail it there without a proper address and a ZIP Code."

Of course, after 70 years, I expected there might be a problem mailing a postcard in response to a small ad.

First of all, the penny postcard now costs an additional 27 cents.




As I clipped coupons from a 1939 issue of Popular Photography magazine, I did hope to hear back from a camera store in New York that three score and ten years ago called itself Fotoshop, Inc..

Today, Photoshop is the name of a software program used to enhance digital photos on your computer.

I also sent a copy of the postcard to the editors of the magazine but have not heard back from them.

I had the correct address in New York City, New York.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home