Wednesday, June 03, 2009

A Moment To Unwind....


Wow, Spoleto-Piccolo just keeps coming at you. And I'm only barely involved.

Two nights of great Blues at DoughRe-Mi in Mt. Pleasant.

This was followed by two nights of Gypsy Jazz and Gypsy Swing at Charleston Music Hall and upstairs at Mistral.

The next night was smooth jazz and the next was back-to-back LOL comedy acts at Theatre 99.

Oh boy..a fantastic Punk Rock musical (I always carry my own ear plugs) and then my calendar noted "time out."

Skip to the next evening, ukulele at The Cistern got me fired up again, followed by Miss Tess Sunday at Tin Roof.

The crowd (top photo) loved Little Feat at the Music Farm and, last night, I was back to festival fare: The Matt Walsh Blues Trio (two Matts and a Roger) at The Mill.

They had played two earlier sets downtown at Mad River and were "relaxing" with another two sets near Park Circle.

Tonight I'll see Tab Benoit (Ben-WAH) at the Pour House.

Am I the only one who actually schedules a "time out" on their calendar during Spoleto?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home