Sunday, March 29, 2009

The BIG Three.....

NOT Ford, GM and Chrysler. Not the three well-known auto companies.

NOR am I referring to The Holy Trinity.

So, ta-da, it must be the third anniversary of my blog.

Big whoop.

Actually, it IS a pretty important milestone. One can call oneself a "blogger" but you must post entries to be a true blogger.

The name (short for Web Logger) has come into public awareness these days and I feel almost like a pioneer.

I use a tracking program that tells me this is my 228th message posted and more than 18,934 viewings have been made by people in all 50 states, DC and two US territories as well as 95 other countries.




Since I started the end of March in 2006, the anniversary is usually close to Easter so I bring back a sign I captured a few years before I started blogging.

It is in the "spirit" of this time of year.






And, you might also remember this seasonal gem from the past.

For some reason, this cartoon always causes me to smile.

Hope it gave you a happy moment too.

Thanks for following along.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Mon Mar 30, 12:40:00 PM , Blogger Elvin said...

Congratulations, Chuck. I've always enjoyed reading your blog. Keep on bloggin'.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home