Friday, November 16, 2007

Cars And Cameras ......


You ever have one of those days when you just know there is a hidden camera waiting for you to do something stupid?

I had called on a client and walked back to my car, opened the back door (that's funny, I thought I had locked the car?) and started to place my briefcase on the back seat but there was one already there. (When did I get a second briefcase?) So I leaned in further and looked around inside the car and nothing looked familiar.

Stepping back, I saw that the next car over was my car. And .... it WAS locked.

Driving in fairly heavy traffic on another day, I saw a small sign in the rear window of the car in front of me and I crept closer to see what it said.

It would be funny if it had said "If you can read this, you are too close,"but that's not what it said.

Here's what it would look like if the Jeep was inverted and the sign was easy to read.

Of course, by this time, I was driving with my head twisted to the right at a crazy angle and the Candid Camera would have caught me again.

At least I was not talking on my cell phone.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Thu Nov 22, 07:50:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that Jeep sign :). Happy thanksgiving to you. Thanks for sharing the good stuff this year.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home