Thursday, August 23, 2007

What ? Wait a minute....?!?

Faithful readers of this blog know that I usually keep a camera with me. Today of course, it's a small digital one, about the size of a deck of cards.

About 14 years ago we all still had film cameras and I often would take a roll of film in to be processed and have color prints made. Sometimes I went to the nearby K-Mart and other times I drove further to Wal-Mart.

I was walking toward the store, getting ready to take out the film to drop off in the camera section, and luckily there were several exposures left on the roll.

Naturally I snapped THIS scene.

I still am in the dark as to what was going on this day in Tallahassee, Florida.

(Click on picture to enlarge)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home