Sunday, November 12, 2006

Looking Ahead..and Back


So each Sunday, I flip open the paper to the Arts and Travel section to see if one of my book reviews has been selected to run. Usually not, but then I only submit about 10-12 a year. I know they will eventually run so I am patient. I have been doing reviews for several years now.

Every Sunday though, I use my scissors to clip out the half-page New York Times crossword puzzle.

And, I cut out the small "last week's puzzle answers."

I don't do this because I am cheap (The Times charges you to call their 800# to get answers when you're stumped) but I like the idea of having ALL of the answers if I ever need to get started again.... only in an emergency of course. I staple the answer sheet to the previous week's puzzle and then place the two in my "crossword" file.

Hmmm. Looking through the file this morning, I see that I missed 2 puzzles in 2001 and 3 in 1998. What was I thinking?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home