Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The PHOTO in Photography....

Just as I blog to be a "blogger" I take pictures to fulfill that part of my online identity.

When I go to a Blogger Meetup, I usually do both.

Even though sunlight streamed in and the small stage was empty, I'm glad I went to Home Team Bar-B-Q to see how it looked daytime as opposed to 10:30 at night when live music is playing.

I had some sweet pulled pork and met the Bike Taxi Guy.

Surprisingly, he arrived on his conventional two-wheeler and Heather introduced him all around.



That weekend I was just down the street at Tin Roof to enjoy Miss Tess & The Bon Ton Parade.

I had seen her before at the late Map Room and remembered this lady from Boston was very talented and put on a high-energy show. She said they had played in Savannah the night before so they were riding a southeastern-style circuit.

Speaking of photos, hopefully to the right is a link to my recent vacation shots.

I created an album each on London, Amsterdam and Bruges, Belgium. I have a lot to learn about setting a link.

If it's still there, click and check it out. (If it's NOT visible, click on one of the labels listed below. I don't know why it comes and goes?!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Wed Sep 17, 03:01:00 PM , Blogger Elvin said...

Chuck,

The link does exist or should I say, we, the readers of your blog, are not able to link or do not have the means to link to your travel photos. The help/search tool in blogspot's homepage has offers guidance/assistance in "linking." Or type your blog first in a word document and create hyperlink within your document for anything that you want linked. Then copy and paste your document in your blogspot post document.

I would love to see your travel photos.

Elvin

 
At Sat Sep 20, 09:26:00 AM , Blogger Jim Wallace aka PCM said...

Chuck, glad to meet you. Next time I'll bring a bike taxi and we'll take a spin.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home