Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Huh? It's been a YEAR since my last post? YIKES!

I guess most "bloggers"got with the times and now use Facebook. Duh! The house that was on fire Sptember a year ago was across the street from my home in The Elms and was reoccupied after about 10 months of restoration. I qualifed for Wind and Hail damage by my insurnce company and a crew of 9 descended on my roof last month, ripped off the old and now I have a brand new one! All I had to pay was the $1000 deductible.. but my roofer advised me that, as a veteran, GAF shingles company would award me a Veteran's $250 "thank you for your service" award so then I pay only $750. Great bargain! So, guess I need to address shifting ALL my blogs over to Facebook..Hmm,wonder how do I do that? Help!

5 Comments:

At Thu Nov 30, 12:15:00 PM , Blogger Ivan Braun said...

That's a hard one. I honestly wanted to help so I googled and used chat bots. Apparently, Facebook had the Notes import tool, but they shut it down in 2020.

If I had to switch to Facebook from Blogger, I'd start posting new notes to Facebook. I'd also give a link to my older posts at Blogger from time to time.

 
At Mon Dec 25, 05:22:00 PM , Blogger Barbara Nimmo said...

It was a pleasant surprise stumbling upon your recent blog post, "Huh, It's Been a Year Since My Last Post." Your unique storytelling and perspective always make for an enjoyable read. It's great to see you back in the blogging world!
can a walmart gift card be used for gas

 
At Mon Dec 25, 05:24:00 PM , Blogger Ashlee Rolfson said...

It's great to see a new post from you after a year! Your blog has always been a source of interesting stories and perspectives. It's like catching up with an old friend.
(fashion for women over 50)

 
At Fri Dec 29, 03:11:00 AM , Blogger Kit Charles said...

"I wanted to drop a note and say how much I enjoy your blog. Your writing style is both informative and enjoyable, making it easy for readers to connect with the material. Your passion for the subject matter truly shines through!"
https://justamazingdiscounts.com/dicks-military-discount/

 
At Fri Dec 29, 11:35:00 PM , Blogger Abigale Huels said...

"A big shout-out for the authenticity that shines through in your blog. Your willingness to share personal experiences and insights adds a genuine touch to your content. It's refreshing to connect with a writer who is so real and relatable."
https://tryvoucher.com/all-stores

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home