Friday, May 07, 2010

NOW you see it ....

One of the "tools" I am struggling to master is called PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS.

It is an abbreviated version of the full-blown Photoshop which costs hundreds and hundreds of dollars.

My PSE cost $49.95.

This smaller-but-still-pretty-awesome software can do amazing things to alter a photograph. Sometimes I use it to create a visual effect.

Or to remove something that I feel should not be there.

The CLONE copies something - such as a brick wall - and you replace a door with wall.

Simple.

Or make a silly sign go away.

Don't forget to remove its shadow.

[Click on the photos for details. Oh, if I take a picture of your car, I'll blur out your license number. Another good part of PSE.]

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Mon May 17, 02:04:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, good edits!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home