Monday, August 17, 2009

Breaking A Sweat...

In West Ashley, a few doors up the street from Home Team Bar-B-Q, there's a small store called The Taco Spot.

I heard the fish tacos there were nice and fresh (and they were!) but I asked if there might be some hot sauce to give a little "kick" to the side of guacamole.

This is all they had to offer.

I had seen their stand down at Freshfield Village when I attended several Blues concerts on the green but had not stopped by to taste their tacos.

Wish I had now.

Wonder if they pack ALL these up when they go on the road?

(Click on the picture to read the labels. Yikes.)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Fri Aug 21, 10:00:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I see the sign about discounts at age 85 & hope I'll still be around at 85 to take advantage of it - especially if it gets translated to 10% as it did for your mom.
You've got a great blog. Looking at the pictures of our local shrimp --- yummy!!!!

 
At Sun Aug 30, 05:55:00 AM , Anonymous Wow Gold said...

fantastic blog.

 
At Sun Aug 30, 05:55:00 AM , Anonymous Wow Gold said...

what a blog ! .

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home