Saturday, October 18, 2008

Super Doppler? Udderly Easy.

"If you don't like the weather, just wait a few minutes."

I've heard that in every place I've lived.....and that's a LOT of places.

Weather is a good conversation topic... but, predicting the weather is another story.

Just ask professional weatherman Bill Walsh or former-mustache-wearer Rob Fowler.


These are high profile people in our community and respected individuals in their trade of meteorology.

I seriously doubt either has a copy of the Norwegian weather chart I picked up in Minneapolis many years ago.(Hmm..fellow blogger - and budding weather person - Jared Smith probably would like to have one hanging on his wall.)

Yes. I did edit an online photo of Mr. Fowler and sent him a copy of how PhotoShop and I thought he could lessen the impact of losing his trademark mustache - shave his head as well.

He did not heed my input - Rob shaved just the 'stache for charity - but I received a note that he appreciated my attempt at humor.

No T-storms over my suggestion. Just clear skies and a slight westerly breeze.

(This is my 199th posting and I'm working on a suitable 200th.)

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Sun Nov 02, 01:52:00 PM , Blogger Elvin said...

Congratulations on your 200th posting. I discovered your blog by accident in mid 2006 and I have been enjoying your posts regularly since. Keep on blogging, Chuck. I enjoy your pics and sense of humor.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home