Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Free Popcorn.....

The good news is having a "loyalty card" for Palmetto Grande means free movies, free popcorn and free sodas.

The bad news is Regal Theaters bought the place and now that card is no longer accepted.

The good news is my last free admission from my old movie card WAS accepted by the new ownership. I still have a free soda coupon from several months ago tucked in my wallet but why push my luck?

Because I go see a lot of movies, I already have the card for Regal that I use at the "Summey Palace" in North Charleston.

(Did you know the front of that brightly-lighted place can be seen at night when you're landing at Charleston International airport?)

Regal also bought the Theaters at Mt. Pleasant and plans to re-open it serving food and drinks. Real food. Real drinks.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Tue May 27, 12:53:00 AM , Blogger Liz Remus said...

I'm so excited that Regal bought it! My husband and I have Regal Crown Club cards, which was free, and the more you use it, the more free popcorn and movies you get. We would always be bummed when seeing a movie at this location and forget that it wasn't a Regal location so we couldn't get points, but now we can!

 
At Tue May 27, 05:44:00 PM , Blogger chucker said...

Hey Liz,
Did you already know that Regal had bought Palmetto or did you learn about it here? Just wondering...

Chuck

 
At Tue May 27, 06:58:00 PM , Blogger Liz Remus said...

I learned it from your blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home