Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Could Be The Trip Of A Lifetime...

Well, I showed a picture from my little collection of captured digital moments so here's another:

I was in San Diego a few years ago, heading to the airport, and realized cruise ships were starting to become a larger part of this West Coast city's vacation offerings. Some growth pains were evident.

Charleston also has a beautiful natural harbor and a lot of interest has been demonstrated by the cruise lines. Now they're stopping here almost weekly. It's quite a sight to look up and see this modern version of a tall, tall ship parked at the foot of Market Street.

A skyscraper berthed next to our 1879 Custom House!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Tue Apr 10, 09:37:00 PM , Blogger Jared Smith said...

My dad hasn't been back to San Diego since we moved in the mid-80's. I can only imagine he would be absolutely stunned at the growth.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home